The global video analytics market is set to grow at a CAGR of 28.7 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing need to develop competitive strategies.
The video analytics market has also been witnessing the emergence of business intelligence tools. However, the high cost of implementation could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Te report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the market landscape and growth prospects of video analytics in the next few years as also a discussion and evaluation of the key vendors operating in the market. These vendors include Axis Communications, Hikvision, Honeywell Security, Bosch, Agent Vi Co., ObjectVideo, Verint Systems, IndigoVision, VideoIQ, Viass Intelligent Video Analytics, Cisco, Panasonic and Pelco, to name a few.
The video analytics market report addresses the following questions:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving the video analytics market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
The report is available for purchase from Reportstack.